sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

I am alone here


I am alone here
The sky has no messages for me
I am waiting for nothing
No one cares of me
Over here i am walking alone
The universe is silence
The ocean is so wide and deep
My heart is so sorrow
Because of being far from you my beatifull land of East Timor.

I wanna cry to the sky
But it has no voice for me
I wanna look for something good for my life
But it seems that life itself is far from me.

I am sitting here in this place
Looking thorough the sky and the ocean
While my imagination is flying back to the moment
That I lived with those who I love in my life.


Oh, the sky and the ocean
I am alone here
Missing my land of crocodile!

- The poem is written by Hercus Santos
In Braga, 22-08-2010

- Photo was taken by me in Lisbon, 14-07-2009


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário